Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Listen: Djemba Djemba – “Macking In The Car (I Don't Drive)”

Continuing with the onslaught of new beat-driven music I’ve been throwing up this week I have another great tune to share with y’all that should fit in nicely with everything else I’ve been sharing.  The name Djemba Djemba might ring a bell to some of our readers, through his experimenting with polyrhythms, 90’s FM synths, and the all-important 808 Kick, the young producer has been steadily releasing solid tunes for the last several years. But don't take my word for it,  whispers on the dance floor say that he sometimes acts as a ghost writer for Diplo’s releases which even if not true is a compliment if you ask me. Whatever the case I can relate to the title of Djemba’s latest tune, “Macking In The Car (I Don't Drive)”, as I don't get behind the wheel either but more importantly it’s a super fun tune.

No comments:

Post a Comment