Friday, November 18, 2011

Video: 3D Joe and Max x Reebok – World’s Largest 3D Street Artwork

As a child growing up I loved the Guiness Book Of World Records, I think I pretty much picked up the book annualy with a whole lot of enthusiasm so you know I was taken right back to my youth yesterday on Guinness World Records Day as folks around the world attemopted to make their mark on history  and get in the book. 

In London’s  Canary Wharf, Reebok CrossFit teamed up London-based street art duo 3D Joe and Max to complete what will go down as the world’s largest 3D street artwork to date. The piece measures 1,160.4 metres square and is 106.5m long, beating the previous 892.15metre square record set by China’s Qi Xinghua, and will remain on display for the rest of today. Check out some video’s of the process below…

No comments:

Post a Comment